- Everything is fully KVM virtualized.
- This hosting service is run as a hobby not as a business
- There’s no Uptime guarantee or SLA
Total downtime since 01/01/2019: 05h21m47sec (>99.9% Uptime)
- 11/05/2020: Nameserver - 0h09m43sec - Maintenance work, *.her.st domains didn’t resolve during that time, everything else was fine
- 01/07/2020: EVERYTHING - 5h12m04sec - Power surge, entire Rack in the DC went offline, our PSU didn’t survive and got replaced.
Additional downtimes not explicitly stated / not included in the total downtime:
Two quarterly node reboots for updates, taking less than 3 minutes each.
Micro plans share the same public IP so you will only have access to a random port range, if you would like certain ports to be available to you, please tell me before ordering and I’ll check if they’re available. Micro plans also share the same CPU Cores. You have no dedicated CPU time on those plans, so if half of the other clients decide to run an expensive script at 3pm, you will notice a slowdown at 3pm. That being said, at this point in time, even those plans are faster than what other providers offer on their completely oversold servers.
Link Speed is 1gbit. Traffic is fair use (i consider 250gb/week fair)
|Micro S||Micro M||Micro L|
Basic plans are where things get interesting: You get dedicated CPU Cores and your very own IP address! Enjoy.
Link Speed is 1gbit. Traffic is fair use (i consider 500gb/week fair)
|Basic S||Basic M||Basic L|
|RAM||1 GB||2 GB||3 GB|
|SSD||10 GB||15 GB||20 GB|
Do you really need this kind of power?
Link Speed is 1gbit. Traffic is fair use (i consider 750gb/week fair)
|Pro S||Pro M|
|RAM||4 GB||8 GB|
|SSD||30 GB||60 GB|
|Monthly $||15$||out of stock|
How do I order?!
- Join discord and message me (trbl)
- Either subscribe using the button below or manually pay every month.